Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pain(t) Week Update

I'm so glad ya'll know me and that this is a safe space. When I say I'm going to paint a bunch of things in a week, you all look at me with a side glance and say, "Uh huh, sure ya are." And none of you get your hopes up like I do in my senseless ambition.

Last week was busy. And full of unpleasant surprises like extremely expensive dental emergencies that made our bank account chortle when I suggested buying more paint.

And then we all got sick.

BUT, out of that loooong list of hopeful projects, two of them are almost done. So there's that! I've extended the week into this one too (while adding light school and lots of Kleenex). Hey, maybe even next week. And the week after. Who knows!

I do have one small photo token to dangle in front of you to prove that I'm doing things.


I'm still working on the uppers. And then I have to put some poly over everything for added protection. But the gray really classes up the joint!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great!!!!! Good job plowing ahead despite the crazy roadblocks!

    ReplyDelete