Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Swamped

Well. Where was I?

You may have noticed that my last post was right around the start of school. I guess my absence here means I'm winning somewhere else (or at least trying). Fall has been busy. And school this year is quite a handful with two elementary students and one toddler fervent on making a ruckus each day. 

Plus, we took a mini vacation. Michigan is beautiful in the fall.







I've also been quite busy with photo shoots.






Not to mention various birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and family get togethers.








Housewise, I have been busy, but not doing interesting things. I've been purging more and cleaning out cabinets and drawers and under beds and in closets. Nothing picture worthy, but it is rewarding seeing full trash bags leave the premises. I've also been making lists and pinning lots of things and organizing a "project schedule" for us to tackle in the new year. I'm hoping for some big makeovers next year. 

And, of course, I'm *this* close to being done with my Christmas decorations. Gotta tie up the loose ends, clean everything, and then wait for a bright day to photograph it all. 


But I'm getting there. Slowly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment