Saturday, March 9, 2013

Progress Report

So, I've held off on posting a house tour, mostly because nothing in this house is ever "done". House tours are my favorite part of home blogs. It's a little ridiculous how happy it makes me to find them, and even though I wanted to have one here on The Practice House, I knew my tour would not be nearly as thrilling as the popular blogs where rooms are done and beautiful.

Well, enough of that. I'm going to try to get some rooms posted. Instead of calling it a finished tour, we'll just call it progress, and I'll update the tour as we update the house.

Please remember that photos posted in home tour are extremely selective. They won't show you dirt, dust, dog hair, cookie crumbs, half dressed children, or the piles of laundry just outside the frame. I guarantee my house only looks like this when I'm photographing it and literally thirty seconds after I shut off the camera, chaos ensues.

We do live here, after all.

Anyway, the living room is up. Just click over to the "House Tour" tab. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment